The forum rules thread

Their words echo still!
User avataryoudiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Re: The forum rules thread

Fri Mar 01, 2013 04:50

I still want my reparations from slavery, that should be a new rule.

nigga is acceptable, I was banned for derka derka once, that one is questionable.

looking back at the rules, I believe 6 should be reconsidered. that shit is hilarious.

User avatarMr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Fri Mar 01, 2013 07:50

youdiedtooeasily wrote:I still want my reparations from slavery, that should be a new rule.

nigga is acceptable, I was banned for derka derka once, that one is questionable.

looking back at the rules, I believe 6 should be reconsidered. that shit is hilarious.

I was banned for being 30 different people.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents

Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.

Saladin wrote:Pretty sure I'd eat the poop spaghetti.

User avatarLord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Fri Mar 01, 2013 23:06

Mr. Smith wrote:I am Mr. Smith, I am the myth, the legend. We all make fun of Frohman because he deleted his system32 and Urra because he's a vampire with a truck. We all homies, we chill with each other, and we try and have fun.

Oh man I remember Darth Urra!! And Wester (I think that was his name)

Ah the drama

and I remember you too Mr. Smith, weren't you the one who was the guy behind Vengeance of Night? I missed out on how that finally came to a close.

Quack wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:We all homies, we chill with each other, and we try and have fun.
These are pretty much all the rules, or at least the most important. Oh, and don't say nigger.

I'm a pretty well-behaved talker on the internet, because it's pointless to be vulgar on the internet unless it's for the lulz

User avatarMr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Sat Mar 02, 2013 02:01

Lord Rameon wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:I am Mr. Smith, I am the myth, the legend. We all make fun of Frohman because he deleted his system32 and Urra because he's a vampire with a truck. We all homies, we chill with each other, and we try and have fun.

Oh man I remember Darth Urra!! And Wester (I think that was his name)

Ah the drama

and I remember you too Mr. Smith, weren't you the one who was the guy behind Vengeance of Night? I missed out on how that finally came to a close.

Quack wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:We all homies, we chill with each other, and we try and have fun.
These are pretty much all the rules, or at least the most important. Oh, and don't say nigger.

I'm a pretty well-behaved talker on the internet, because it's pointless to be vulgar on the internet unless it's for the lulz

Fuck, VoN is back
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents

Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.

Saladin wrote:Pretty sure I'd eat the poop spaghetti.

User avatarLord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Sat Mar 02, 2013 19:58

Mr. Smith wrote:Fuck, VoN is back

It was fun to watch -those- threads happen

Previous
Return to Bygone Decrees