Dumb

Computer hardware, software and other technology related topics.
User avatarGordon Frohman
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Location: Smith pls go

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 03:13

Nope. Just stating that it doesn't bother me. If it still made me angry you would know.
Image

Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatarSaladin
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Location: DANCE MASTAH!

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 03:23

Mr. Smith wrote:you wouldn't of made a comment.


Ok, I have seen this about a dozen times over the past few days and I just have to say something now.

It's wouldn't have, wouldn't have. Not wouldn't of. I know this mistake because I used to make it a lot too, because in regular conversation that's what it sounds like. But it's have, not of.

Sorry, but if I saw it again I might have burst a blood vessel.
Image

User avatarMr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 8870
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Location: James Firkins Anal Squirts

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 03:57

Saladin wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:you wouldn't of made a comment.


Ok, I have seen this about a dozen times over the past few days and I just have to say something now.

It's wouldn't have, wouldn't have. Not wouldn't of. I know this mistake because I used to make it a lot too, because in regular conversation that's what it sounds like. But it's have, not of.

Sorry, but if I saw it again I might have burst a blood vessel.

Wouldn't of a PM been better then you calling me out on the forums like you just did?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents

Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.

Saladin wrote:Pretty sure I'd eat the poop spaghetti.

User avatarAliens
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 04:43

He was telling everyone

User avatarScythe
Arch-Vile
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 05:13

Rawful wrote:Mozirra.

try to access the site with a different browser.
<33
Image
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.

I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks


KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth

click this if you're new

User avatarScythe
Arch-Vile
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: Dumb

Mon Jul 11, 2011 23:33

Mr. Smith wrote:Wouldn't of a PM been better then you calling me out on the forums like you just did?

hmmm
Mr. Smith wrote:Wouldn't a PM have been better than you calling me out on the forums like you just did?


maybe if you actually listened in English class he wouldn't have done that.
<33
Image
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.

I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks


KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth

click this if you're new

User avatarMr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 8870
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Location: James Firkins Anal Squirts

Re: Dumb

Tue Jul 12, 2011 17:15

Scythe wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:Wouldn't of a PM been better then you calling me out on the forums like you just did?

hmmm
Mr. Smith wrote:Wouldn't a PM have been better than you calling me out on the forums like you just did?


maybe if you actually listened in English class he wouldn't have done that.

Maybe if you didn't ride the short bus you would know what sarcasm is.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents

Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.

Saladin wrote:Pretty sure I'd eat the poop spaghetti.

User avatarsamuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru

Re: Dumb

Wed Jul 13, 2011 08:11

Sarcasm means you don't know how to spell?

Learn something new everyday.
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatarMr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 8870
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Location: James Firkins Anal Squirts

Re: Dumb

Wed Jul 13, 2011 16:38

larn su,thin knew evary duy.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents

Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.

Saladin wrote:Pretty sure I'd eat the poop spaghetti.

User avatarsamuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru

Re: Dumb

Thu Jul 14, 2011 06:51

Mr. Smith wrote:larn su,thin knew evary duy.

^^^^^

sarcasm!
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

Previous
Return to Hardware, software & technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest