Postby rethsof on Thu Jun 23, 2011 03:53

rethsof
Pinky Demon
Pinky Demon

Highscores: 2

Re: Thinking about buying a PS3

Postby Gordon Frohman on Thu Jun 23, 2011 03:54

KnightofBane wrote:i would beg to differ

you should get the 360 if you're a shooter fan, but otherwise stay away. Microsoft doesn't seem to give a fuck anymore about their exclusives. they just want to market Kinect.

That's what's pissing me off. I'm no fanboy, I used to be, but then I realized that fanboyism is fucking stupid and I'm gonna get a PS3 because not having both is retarded.

Anyway yeah, Microsoft is too heavily focused on the Kinect. If Microsoft keeps it up I'll just jump shit to PS3+PC and only use my 360 for friends and LIVE.

Gordon Frohman
Spider Mastermind
Spider Mastermind

Re: Thinking about buying a PS3

Postby youdiedtooeasily on Fri Jul 08, 2011 03:27

I got a PS3 just to get fighting games I couldn't get on PC but so far I love it. Blu ray is a nice feature, I figured all the games I would buy for it I can get on PC anyway and running that shit on an Alienware looks way better but it does have a few exclusives which are nice. I just pretend the whole PSN shutdown never happened lol but it's better than RROD.

I like the xbox live system but every game for 360 I want to play I can get on PC so I was like nah I'll pass. I like PS3 the most of the new age consoles but to be honest use it more for blu ray than gaming. just depends what kind of games you want to play really, I just like PS3 since I can play Mortal Kombat then watch Scott Pilgrim on blu ray right after.

youdiedtooeasily
Arch-Vile
Arch-Vile

Previous

Return to PlayStation discussion